We can help employers work towards change and how they think and act about mental health in the workplace.
According to MIND:
- 1 in 5 people take a day off work due to stress
- 1 in 10 people have resigned from a job due to stress; 1 in 4 have thought about it
- 19% of staff feel they can’t speak to managers about stress at work
- 25% of people surveyed considered resigning due to stress
The Counselling Foundation has been partnering with local organisations in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire offering an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to help reduce workplace stress and improve wellbeing through the provision of short term counselling for employees.
Counselling for all Employees:
We offer professional counselling in any one of our five Centres:
- Short term confidential counselling (eight weekly sessions)
- Fifty minute sessions delivered by qualified counsellors
- Sessions are charged at £55 per session per employee
- Employees are provided with a confidential feedback form
We can also provide leaflets and information for employees should they wish to self-refer into our open-ended (long-term) counselling service at their own cost.
“I have felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It was great to talk about the problems happening in my life. The help I have received has helped me very much.”
The Foundation offers ad hoc referrals for workplace counselling which are especially helpful following critical incidents, workplace trauma, performance issues and personal concerns that impact on employees’ wellbeing.
If you have any queries or would like more information about our EAP service, please contact us.
01727 86 85 85 (ext.105) | email@example.com