World Mental Health Day | Tea & Talk Event
The Hatfield Galleria, Comet Way, Hatfield, AL10 0XR
Tuesday 10th October 10.00am – 4.00pm
World Mental Health Day falls on 10 October every year. The objective of this event is to raise awareness of mental health issues around the world.
This year the theme for World Mental Health Day 2017 is workplace wellbeing.
To mark this event we will be holding a Tea and Talk event at the Hatfield Galleria, which provides us with another great opportunity for us to promote positive mental health in our communities and for us to talk about our work and let them know we are here to help and support, promoting positive mental health and wellbeing at home and in the workplace.
We offer charitable counselling where we ask clients to contribute what they feel they can reasonably pay towards their weekly counselling sessions.
For our business community, we have a number of services available for staff and managers in order to promote positive wellbeing and mental health in the workplace.
According to MIND:
- Ill mental health in the UK costs £26 Billion
- 1 in 5 people take a day off work due to stress
- 1 in 10 people have resigned a job due to stress, 1 in 4 have thought about it.
- 19% of staff feel they can’t speak to managers about stress at work.
- 25% of people we surveyed considered resigning due to stress.
Read how our Counselling for Employees services might be able to help your organisation.